Friday, November 5, 2010

Sesame Noodles...for the days when cooking isn't ideal.

With tragedy still heavy on my heart, I haven't much felt like cooking big meals. It dawned on me today that I am certainly not the only person in the world who occasionally really doesn't feel like cooking yet still needs to feed the chitlins.

Enter a meal so easy that it is literally not much more than boiling noodles. If you can do that, you can make this. It's super yummy too! I originally got the inspiration from Aiming Low but I changed it a LOT to fit our needs and tastes. So here it is....

Easy Sesame Noodles

  • 1 package gluten free spaghetti noodles (Tinkyada brand is my fave)
  • 3-4 tblsp sesame oil
  • 3-4 tblsp soy sauce
  • 2 tblsp hoisin sauce
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1/2 tsp granulated ginger

Boil the noodles. Drain and return to pot. Add all other ingredients. Stir. Done.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment